1. CONTACT PARC for copies of our flyers and leave them in clinics, offices, drug stores, pain clinics, or local hospitals. Everyone needs to be aware!
2. EDUCATE YOURSELF about CRPS and speak out about CRPS at your local community clubs, service clubs or local gatherings. PARC has a new Power Point presentation you can use. You only need to be one voice to be heard.
3. COLOUR THE WORLD ORANGE DAY: (The first Monday in November.) Contact your local media and have them do a human interest story. Tell it like it is. Contact PARC for help.
4. HOLD AN EVENT: e.g. bake sale, barbecue, walk-a- thon, spin-a-thon, flea market, etc. and donate a portion of the proceeds to PARC.
5. ARRANGE FOR A SPEAKER to come and talk in your area. PARC has a speakers' list.
6. Order POCKET CARDS ($1 each) or ORANGE BRACELETSs ($2 each) and give them to health care professionals who treat you. Better yet, ask them to order for the staff. Donations support our educational programs.
7. EDUCATE: From our survey we know the biggest problem is lack of education in the community especially for medical professionals. Educating doctors can be done by patients, one visit at a time. Contact PARC for literature.
8. DONATE gifts in kind: items that PARC can use such as office or computer supplies. Please see our Wish List on WHAT'S NEW? page.
9. E-MAIL US to see what else can be donated.